Great Lakes Dragway September 13, 2015 - Bill Reed Memorial

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Great Lakes Dragway September 13, 2015 - Memorial Ceremony for
Bill Reed, Pierre Burley, Ralph "Crip" Boyd, Arthur "Chucky" Terry and Pat Pits.
Plus a full day of top notch racing.

Attachments

• Dads_Memorial_Flyer.jpg
    Dads_Memorial_Flyer.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1

GarageBuilt

What !!!! No golf cart racing ??? No but really Rod it's great that they would honor your Dad & the rest of the guys in that manner..
Your dad must have really made a name for himself around the track. That's just great

GarageBuilt

Rod I'm sure your dad supported you with the golf carts also. I would be honored to make a single pass with my drag golf cart in memory of your dad. And I bet I can get a few more carts to show up & do the same. A single pass or not I'm gong to do my best to be their.... Once our dads aren gone memories are all we have..

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That would be cool.

I know the track owner and the people sponsoring the event so it wouldn't be a problem with the golf carts.

GarageBuilt

I sold my 23 but still have my 28 & 34 ... My 34 is only a 12 seconded 1/4 mile but it will show with the best in its class. I'll load it up also .. I'm sure it will be more your style to drive. :rotflmao: Any hotels close to the track..

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Ronnie,

I talked with the track owner and the guys putting the memorial together and they said there's no problem with you or anyone else racing golf carts there. :cool:

As a matter of fact there's supposed to be a guy that races a gas cart with a bike engine that's supposed to run pretty good. This is a quarter mile.

GarageBuilt

1/4 mile :rotflmao: O Chit !!!! I have never pushed my PQ reject motors that far before.. We just laid down a 89.7 mph run . But the track let me in early and let me have two more runs after they closed . 5 battery Cycles ????? I think I got this go fast chit figured out. But I don't know about the 1/4 mile. Maybe you can get me a 1/8 mile race with a rich kid daddy's lighting.

GarageBuilt

Rod unless TH will let me stop by & pick up his cart it will just be Mine & OP's. And if anyone else wants to go to I have room for two more carts.. :thumbsup: :checkered: :usa: :checkered: