Great Lakes Dragway September 13, 2015 - Bill Reed Memorial

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Well, I sure hope you bring something to compete with this time. I got tired of waiting for you at the finish line last time. :eek: :drive:

GarageBuilt

Rod I hope your ready for us . Cause we coming !!! Maybe Sunday night we can get a bite to eat & visit for a while longer. I have to leave back out Monday early .

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm ready for you, I think? :unsure: :thumbsup:

You guys can run the eighth mile and lift if you wanted.

I'm looking forward to meeting you both and anyone else that may come. :thumbsup:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
:usa:

Northbound and hammer down. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing/meeting you guys tomorrow. :yes:

Weather is supposed to be in the upper 60's and sunny.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'd like to thank Ronnie and Troy for making the trip. It was nice meeting you guys and seeing your carts in action. :D

I definitely have the bug now. :unsure:

GarageBuilt

Anytime Rod! Well worth the trip. A great day at the track. Your dad would of been proud of that event.. It was also great to meet you your sister and your wife...
I'm glad you have the bug now !! But not to bad I hope .Counting the states on the drive back home that my carts have taken me thru.
Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama,Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, New Mexico, Arizona, California, North Carolina !!!

But actually race in only 11 of them .

Also ..... TH .. You were definitely missed. get well soon Sir.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I haven't seen any but I'll look. I did see a couple videos on youtube.

I should have taken some pictures myself but was talking to everyone most of the day.