Fish and Aquariums

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Anybody else out here on the forum in to Aquariums? I've had a 75 gallon for about 5-6 years. I just set up another one in my computer room. I had a snapping turtle in the 75 gallon aquarium until he got to big and wound up changing over to fish after I got rid of the turtle.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've got massive filters on mine so it makes things a little easier. I've got Convict Cichlids in my 75 gallon tank and the sluts keep having babies. :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'll take some tomorrow and post them. I haven't put any fish in the new aquarium yet I have to wait a few days and let the water balance out. My 75 gallon tank has about 20 fish not counting the babies.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I bought another aquarium today, 125 gallons :D I haven't filled it yet I'm going to put some supports in the basement to help hold the weight. It will weigh 1500 lbs when it's full. :eek:
I'm sure the floor can handle it without extra support but I figure better safe than sorry.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm going to move all the African Cichlids from my 75 gallon than into the new 125 gallon once I have the floor and a couple other issues taken care of. I'll probably sell the 75 gallon tank once I'm done. I would keep them both but they take up to much space in the living room and all the weight concerns me.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm still throwing money at the fish addiction. I just built a new forum on tropical fish and aquarium care called Cichlidaholics. The forum is running the latest version of the software that Cartaholics is running on and I will be upgrading Cartaholics to that version possibly by the end of the year. If you want to take a look at the new version of the forum software you can visit the new fish forum and take a look around. If you don't want to register there that's fine you can see most of the forum features as a guest. Or you can register and keep me company over their, it's pretty lonely right now. :rotflmao:
Cichlidaholics Forum for Cichlids All Freshwater Fish and Aquarium Care