Fish and Aquariums

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just cleaned all the filters on all of my aquariums. In December I put a Fluval FX6 on my 125 gallon aquarium and haven't had to clean it until today. It wasn't all that dirty, I could have went a couple more months without cleaning it. Not to bad considering I have at least 40-50 Cichlids in that tank.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I had a 20-25' pond up north. Ended up with two ponds connected with a stream. Putt a shallow well pump in the middle and ran water 24/7. Some of the koi got over a foot long. Had a willow that was 1' tall when I planted it at edge of pond. It was over 50' after 10-12 years.

Pasogal

I have been keeping fish most my life, never tried salt water fish cost to much, I have a 45 community tank with a canister, filter love it. I had a cichlid that would Pile up the gravel so I hot glued it to some plastic mesh I did put some loose in the tank some he would not get frustrated, also have geckos, and frogs

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just bough 4 small OB Peacock Cichlids today. I'm up to 6 aquariums here. All of them have mostly Cichlids in them with a few catfish and Bristlenose Plecos. If I had room I'd setup a few more. :D

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
We went through the aquarium at the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield, MO yesterday...that is very cool if you get an opportunity to tour it. We have been to a handful of large scale aquariums and this one will stand toe-toe with any of them.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There's two Bass Pro Shops near me and they both have good looking aquariums also. I'd hate to do the maintenance of them. :eek:

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
There's two Bass Pro Shops near me and they both have good looking aquariums also. I'd hate to do the maintenance of them. :eek:
ya, I am familiar with those too - this one is much different, it'd takes an easy two hours to see and that is moving along at a fairly good pace, not considering if you are dragging kids along with you.