You’ve been doing it wrong

Golf Cart Wizard

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I keep seeing all these people wanting flashing LED lights all over their golf cart, but what I don’t get is why does everyone put the lights underneath? What good is it to light up the ground where you can’t even see it? Worse if you’re trying to drive on the street you could get a ticket for that. And they always seem to get caught on something from all the wires dangling under the golf cart, or all the water splashing up from the tires fries them, or some other way they always get destroyed and stop working. So I decided to move them inside to have ambient interior lighting like all these cars now. I got the kind with a remote so I don’t have to download some sketchy app to control them, they can be adjusted bright or dim and can be a solid color or have flowing color changes.
IMG_3589.jpeg
IMG_3592.jpeg
IMG_3607.jpeg

Also added these white courtesy lights in the dash, front floorboard, and rear roof struts. They do an excellent job of lighting up the whole interior and around the golf cart in the dark. The light kit I installed was the kind that has the two position fog light switch on the turn signal stalk. I wired the RGB lights to the first position and the courtesy lights to the second, makes it easy to find and activate no trying to guess which unlabeled switch haphazardly stuck on the dash turns them on
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3611.jpeg
IMG_3612.jpeg