Site Speed

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sorry about the slow speeds here at times. I'm working with my webhost to get this issue resolved ASAP...

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The slow speed here at certain times of the day/night should be taken care of as of today. I haven't been spending as much time on line so if anyone notices slow speeds let me know so I can take care of it with the web host.

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Well it appears the site speed issues have returned. I have contacted the web host AGAIN and hopefully they'll get it resolved ASAP....

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Their was a problem over the weekend with the server the site is running on. They are working on the slow speeds now. Sorry about the site being so slow but it should be fixed within the next couple of hours.

Thanks, HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Once again the server the site is hosted on is having problems. The speed here is terrible at times. They tell me they will have it fixed shortly so hang in there. Sorry for the inconvenience...

TheCartDude

Cartaholic
So THAT'S why I couldn't get on earlier. I was freaked because I thought you might have closed up shop or something
laugh.gif
furious.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No need to worry about this place going anywhere, it's here to stay. The sites SQL database is on a new server now and supposed to be fixed. We'll see LMAO...
newlaugh.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
TCD,
I'm not sure why the site was down for an hour and a half but it doesn't surprise me LMAO... I wasn't aware of it or I would have called the host and raised hell. Maybe I'll do that now
twisted.gif

Thanks for letting me know
biggrin.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The web host is having a issue with a router and the site is going to be slow until they get it fixed, sometime today hopefully. Sorry for the inconvenience.

HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Thanks for letting me know TCD. I've been gone since Thursday. The site has been down a few times today since I've been home. It's supposedly fixed now.
unsure.gif