NATIONAL GOLF KART RACING ASSOCIATION

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Planning is the key. By the looks of Garage Builts Cart, I'd have to say there was a plan in the making of this beast. :checkered:

WALKNTALL

Looks like I'm staying with the Yamaha frame right now and revamping it instead of starting over. I'm anxious to see how it runs when setup better for drags. If you still want that cage let me know, I'm sure we can work something out. I have free shipping to the Houston area next weekend if your still interested.

GarageBuilt

Frank,
Bring that Yamaha down to Houston next Friday. We can take it to the track & do some testing.
Maybe some side x side testing. Stop off & pick up that 1/8 mile sleeper. Bring him with you.

WALKNTALL

I'll be down, but unfortunately it won't be ready for a few more weeks I guessing. :naughty: Also, I have tickets to the NHRA Fall Nationals next weekend in Ennis. :thumbsup:

Tdawg, Nate, you, me and anyone else that wants to, need to get some sort of Texas circuit going.. Dallas, Houston, E Texas

GarageBuilt

Yeah Frank, Let's do it. Raceing Texas. I am all ready working on a package to send to the diffrent tracks. With one foot in the door with a major track in Texas. I hope the rest will be easy. We can race once a month at the diffrent tracks.

WALKNTALL

Cool, Texas chapter of NGKRA in the works. :thumbsup: Let me get this Yamaha finished and take it back to my local track and get the ok. Took it up there in August and they would not let it run without all of the safety equipment. So it's getting a TOTAL rebuild. Then I'm gonna tear into the black cart and speed it up. I had like a 1.2 reaction time on that vid o_O . Room for improvement for the times that one.

WALKNTALL

Thanks, she drives straight as an arrow down the strip. More stable than before the rebuild. Maybe its the center seating...

Trying to get there.. :checkered: