Missing Children - HELP!!!

MikesMotorToys

I tried to post this into the announcements section, but was not allowed. If it can be moved to a better location - PLEASE do so!

My freinds daughter and her boyfriend ran away from home last Friday and have not been seen since. There have been various "reported" sightings, but nothing solid. Please post this website and pass it around to whomever you know. Original thoughts were that they were headed either to New York or Wyoming. There was a report of a possible sighting in Pueblo, Colorado on Saturday, but an email has just surfaced where they had an appointment to see an apartment in North Carolina...

You can imagine that the parents of both kids are a wreck...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
MMT,

I move the thread to the announcements. Thoughts and Prayers go out to the families and the children.

Keep us updated on this please

Any one that's in the areas mentioned PLEASE keep your eyes open.

Thanks Gonzo I was just getting ready to post that myself...

Missing Children

Andy4639

I posted it over on PQ site as well.
Did it say what part of NC it was? I have alot of friends in NC.

I also have asked it be posted on the 67-72 trucks site it has over a million members and bunch from NC.

MikesMotorToys

Thank you Andy as well as all others! Still no news as of today. Can't believe they have not been seen or the truck tag picked up yet. Praying they are still alive somewhere...

MikesMotorToys

I just spoke with Mike - the missing girls father. This information is not being shared in "our" circle of friends, as the police do not want anyone that knows them to know this information.

It seems to be pointing their direction of interest to the Helena, Montana area. If you can post this info, it would be appreciated. They have found many internet references to this area (and some to San Diego) on the girls computer dated on Feb 2nd - They left home on the morning of the 5th. There were some emails to apartment complexes in Helena, as well.

Once again - I thank you all for your time and assistance!

MikesMotorToys

9:00pm Tuesday CST - Just got a text from the missing girls mother - She just walked in their door! Details to follow - Praise God that she's home safe. Now it's "Come to Jesus" time with mom and dad!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
GREAT news!!!
thumbup.gif
usaflag1.gif

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Glad they made it home Mike. Now they need to be whipped in the @$$ for selfishly putting their family and everybody else through this.