Golf Cart Battery Prices and Quality

Pitt

I have a question about golf cart battery prices and quality. I just saw some 6 volt golf cart batteries at costco. They are Kirkland Brand batteries. I don't know who makes them, the sticker says distributed by Johnson Controls. Priced at $75.00. Has anyone had any experience with them?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Johnson Controls also makes the Energizer golf cart batteries that some Sam's Club sell for around $64.00. You should be able to find Interstate or Exide batteries for about the same price depending on your location.

Pitt

Haven't seen any Trojan batteries around so don't know what they run.
The ones I saw at Costco look very much like the US Battery 2200's that are in my cart now. Same color white case with red top, can you tell a brand by the color? Trying to keep the cost down but don't want to be sorry I did either.

BadToTheBone

There was a shop in Georgia that had Trojan t105+ for 75+ tax but they were blems so I passed on them. He had a ad on craigslist so they may still have some.

mick

Care to share where you got that price? I can't find them for less than 105.00/ea here in Atlanta?

mick

I found a guy up here in Cumming that has T-105's for 96 bucks, that's the best deal so far around here.

Bass Hole

I need new 8 volt batteries in my club car and the cheapest Trojan T-875 price Ive gotten is 6 for $850 :eek:
I've priced interstates and they were $910 for 6. :mad:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I bought new Trojan T-105's this spring for one of my EZGO's and I think I paid $850. The Trojan batteries I replaced were 15 years old so I guess I got my moneys worth out of them. :cool: