Carryall Always in 4x4

razerface

My 2005 Club Car Carryall 294 is always in 4wd. Isn’t the intellitrak system supposed to be 2wd until needed?

razerface

Seems weird. If the wheels are turned when you take off from a stop,,,the front wheels may loose traction and the steering wheel will try to break your fingers off as it spins while the wheels are returning to straight. This is normal?

Golf Cart Wizard

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
How does your front differential oil look? There is a roller clutch in the front diff that should prevent the wheels from locking up when turning. If you jack up the front do the front wheels spin free?

razerface

I have oil on the way to change all diffs and trans. Hoping it helps. I will have it up on the lift this week. I know last week on the lift when i spin rear wheels by hand, the front ones turn too.

razerface

How does your front differential oil look? There is a roller clutch in the front diff that should prevent the wheels from locking up when turning. If you jack up the front do the front wheels spin free?
Changed all oil yesterday. Stuff coming out looked new.

The front wheels turn freely if cart not running. They turn with rear wheels when running, up on my lift.