1973 caroche

BCGC

ok,here we go again. we are doing a classis 1973 club car caroche. looking for complete wiring diagram,for an electric cart. old pictures of how people use to like them. trying to pull off somthing the kids will wonder what the hell is that and the older people may get a laugh out off! we just finished a 1986 sun classic yamaha. this cart is going to be a challenge so any help we can get would be helpful thank you mike baystate custom golf carts boston,mass

BCGC

hot rod, thank you for your help,we've been busy up here in the north east. i know you have visited our site in the past, i would like you take a look come this fall,we've been busy. we chopped down a dsc cart to raise money for the campgrounds kids fishing derby.we installed a 2'' lowing kit that we made,installed a 10'' woofer 4 jvc speakers and a 1000 watt amp. the kids loved it and the winner was an 18 year old kid that spent 5 dollar on a 2 for 1 or 3 for 5 ticket. we called the number at my annual drag race and yes we still have the fast 36 volt cart around up here. 1 of the crazy campers showed up with a g-9 with an 1100 cc skimoible motor! pulled real hard half track, but could not leave as fast as the electric 6.1-700amp ezgo the wife drives. lots of fun i'll be honest never would of thought that! we also did a fred flintstone cart,general lee cart,red sox cart,1986 yamaha sun classic,and know. we are taking on the club car. hot rod please take a new look at my web site this fall. i don't want you, to think we just build junk up here. the cart guy's and their wives are really starting to get into it and with out the support of the cartaholic and people like yourselves.i would not be able to do it and either would my customer or my friends.baystae custom golf carts is a small hobbie shop that i run out of a campground april to october and out of the house garage oct to april. i thank you for being out there and all the support you and the guy's on this forum have gave us thru out the last couple months.we are a group of people enjoying carting and it keeps us talking, thinking, and spending money. we all in joy it! from all in the north east Mike Baystate Custom Golf Carts Boston,Mass

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem, your welcome.
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
I'll definitely keep an eye on your website...

BCGC

hot rod, my guy tells me. he has 5 solenoid not 4 any chance of getting a differant wiring diagram. we most likely have the year wrong thank mike bcgc

BCGC

hotrod is there a better wire diagram out there. we are stuggling with the one you sent over. 1973 to 1975 club car thanks fred. bcgc p.s. the cart has 5 solenoinds