Intermittent Power Issue

JB8225

2017 Yamaha Drive 2, 48 volt. When it works, it works well. However, there are times when you turn the key to the on position, the solenoid does not click and the cart does not go forward or reverse. When this happens, the lights, battery gauge and reverse buzzer work. If I let the cart sit from a minute to 5 hours, it will run. There is no consistent way to make it run other than letting it sit. Switching the key off and on or switching from run to tow makes no difference. When the cart decides its ready to run, it works. My Yamaha dealer has replaced at my request the following parts; solenoid, stop switch, throttle sensor, ignition switch, tow switch, wiring harness, and controller. Nothing has cured this problem. We leave the key in the on position 24/7 and it runs all the time. If we turn the key off, we don't know if it will run or not. The batteries have been load tested and check out fine. Our Yamaha dealer said they cannot diagnose the issue unless it happens while they have it. It's been in three times and never happens on their lot. We live in Winter Haven, FL and need to find someone that can fix this cart. It's in very good condition, and we don't want to give it up. I know nothing about volt meters, so my only choice is to hire a mechanic or sell the cart. We live in a retirement community where carts are the main source of transportation. We also have a Walmart next door, that we can no longer drive the cart to because we have to leave the key on all the time. Got stranded there once already. Thanks for any suggestions.