Im New and This is my Yamaha G22 Gasser

YamahaDodgeg22

Hi I'm new. Just wanted to show you what I got. It's a 2004 Yamaha G22 gasser with 22x11 Arisun Xtrail AT tires on 10 inch SS Storm Trooper wheels, 6 inch rhox BMF A-Arm front lift, 3 inch homemade squat kit, led light bar, underglows, diamond plate floor boards, power kit, train horn, and Schoenfeld custom exhaust. Hope to see what everyone.else has and looking forward to my experience on the forum.20190919_154707.jpg20190919_193547.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's a nice looking Yamaha G22. I noticed you jumped right in and started helping with questions in the Yamaha repair section of the forum and I appreciate it. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum we're glad you found us.

Astross89

Yes. It's a G22 with rear shocks. Putting 23 inch tires on it. I will end up doing a build thread when I'm done. I ordered the lift kit just waiting for it to come in

15in wheels 23in tires
6" bmf lift
Paint the body
Black extended roof
Max 5 rear seat

YamahaDodgeg22

The back lift is actually around a 8 inch( and i am running 22 x11 on 10s) puts them back alot higher than the back. I had the whole loft on for about 1.5 years and then I got tired of the high back. So I built my own 4 inch squat kit and had t ok cut on the back cross member and made it work. The other day I got my 2.5 inch spacers on it so now I have alot of stance. So now I have lowered the back to stock and have a 6 inch lift in the back. I would not reccomend doing any spacing on the rims and tires or squatting if you have a back seat. You will be crowned rub king especially with 23s

Astross89

Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be getting heavy duty shocks for the rear to help out. I'll post pictures when I'm done. Should be around Christmas