2010 Golf Cart Winternationals

classycarts

Cartaholic
Check this out !!!! If someone can make this flier bigger so you can read it, be my guest!!!!
rolleyes.gif
http://picasaweb.google.com/classy05/2009_...668193713759714

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I made the pic a little bigger but it got blurry. This race is a little closer to home for me.
biggrin.gif
It looks like this one is geared more toward stock carts:
(Golf Cart Engines Only - No Snowmobile or Motorcycle Engines - 48 Volt Max)

2010 Golf Cart Winternationals
golf-cart-drag-racing.jpg

Golf Cart Drag Racing

classycarts

Cartaholic
Thanks guys!!! I did know at one time how to post a better picture!
rolleyes.gif

Looks like it should be a good time. And anyone could win!

I going to try and make it, if not to race, at least check out the way they operate the racing part. I talked to the guy that had the timing system, It's just like racing at the track, your reaction time, ET and Mph is recorded on a printout for you to keep track of your runs. Track will be 100' with 100' of shut down. That why there only letting in stock carts. I'll have to leave the wheelie cart at home!

Also, it will be held in a heated building, that's a plus in January.
wink.gif

classycarts

Cartaholic
If anyone would like to attend this race and would like to get a room for the weekend of Jan 9th,

MCIR has a agreement with Super 8 Motel, just mention Marion County International Raceway and you will receive a group rate!!
thumbup.gif
cool.gif

Here is the address and phone # for Super 8, 740-389-1998 2117 Marion Mount Gilead Road,-Marion, Ohio 43302

classycarts

Cartaholic
Bummer NV! Would have been great to have you join in! It was fun!

I guess I should have posted some results and pics on here eh! I figure you guy's have already seen it posted on another board.