Paint Color

JRay

Cartaholic
Carts at home in pieces, be a week or so before i get back and get her together. We are starting an all adult 4th. Let the fun begin.
thumbup.gif

Boating, drinking and general hell raising. Have to use this cottage more or might as well sell it.

JRay

Cartaholic
Long story short, old lady fricked the puter up and i can't up load to photo bucket. Stay tuned we will fix it, had the pics on the camera for a week now.

gornoman

It may not be your computer. I have been having trouble with pbucket lately. It only wants to upload 1 file at a time, and works great this way. But, if I try to upload a string of pics it hangs.

JRay

Cartaholic
100_0438.jpg

This the new M&M seat i was talking about the other day, a lot more comfortable for adults then the lower priced seats.

wass1967

Now that is SHARP! Now you need some black side stripe with BOSS on it. Liked when I had all those different pics photo chopped when I did Roadster Extreme.Big wide black stripe on the hood out lined in 1/4" pin. and Boss on the side dropping down going back. I will dig around to see if I saved any of those. The pics have long been red X's in my thread.

wass1967

Heck, you can get them MUSTANG letters and emblems off of e-bay and mount them to it also. I wishes I would of went with that when I was making choices but since the brother already had yellow, it was OUT.

wass1967

Glad I could put the idea in your head. You will be building one of my dream carts if you go with it. LOL

wass1967

That one black stripe outlined in pin would look good accross the top too and have a wing like mine off the back! LOL It could be a sun shield for the rear passengers. LOL Ok, now I am getting to far out there.