Let's Stretch Some Golf Carts

country

So I have a project coming up some time soon I need to make a 4 seat EZGO TXT into a 6 seat cart maybe even need to stretch an l6 to seat 8. Does anyone have a link to frame section? I know they are out there because we have 2 stretched EZGO TXT golf carts. I also need a rear frame section for a EZGO TXT due to a wreck that bent one of our frames. Any help is welcome.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I think there's several threads about stretch builds in the EZGO Drivers Club section and the Lifted Golf Carts section of the forum. If you have trouble finding them try the google search on the bottom of the forum page. I'll look tomorrow and see what I can find. :hattip:

country

33-1/2 inches is standard stretch length. That allows two forward facing seats.
I need a link for a center section of frame I will post pictures of a kit that has been installed by a different shop in Georgia the next time I have one of our stretched ones on the lift

country

That is one of our stretched txt carts and a pic of part of the kit they installed to make it a 6 seater

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
We use 1x2, butt weld the rails then weld 6" plates on side of frame inside and out. 1-1/2" x1/8" angle for the rockers

country

That is a motorcycle frame I built a jig for today so I'm sure I could manage stretching them myself but was hoping I could find a kit to bolt in

country

Well if I don't wind up finding one by the time he has me stretch them I may end up selling kits myself lol because if I stretch 30 something carts I will make a jig

oddpowers

Cartaholic
I know there is a company that sells an actual golf cart stretch kit, but not sure what it all consists of. I do mine like DS said. Though i have always done them at 32". Thats only cause when i started doing them, it was hard to find that info. Now that I know, however.., thanks DS! :)
Here is a pic of the one i just started a few weeks ago.
20190415_174017.jpg 20190425_181221.jpg 20190425_181829.jpg