Club Car Precedent Controller (2012 cart)

ImaginaryTango

This is the 3rd of 3 items I'm selling. I'd consider a bundled deal for all 3. I upgraded to lithium batteries, so I have parts I don't need and an extra controller. The interior power charging cable and socket can go with the charger or the OBC. For all items, the price does NOT include shipping and I can ship USPS, UPS, or FedEx, depending on your preference. (I wasn't sure about my controller and the local tech told me it was bad. It turns out he didn't know what he was talking about and it was good, so now I have an extra controller.)

This is from a Late 2012 Club Car Precedent with Excel wiring. Asking $250. I've included a closeup of the part info label so you can verify part numbers and compatibility. I know it works with several model years, but it's up to you to check compatibility, since I'm not an expert in this field. It's fully functional and after I finished all repairs and upgrades, I checked it out fully. I have wiring diagrams that match the system I took this from, but I don't know where to upload them on this forum.
IMG_0745.jpeg

IMG_0747.jpeg

IMG_0748.jpeg

IMG_0749.jpeg