BBS Euro Wheels on G9

Builtbyben

So I’m in the middle of a Yamaha G9 restomod but before I start frame welding and modification I’d like to have axles and wheels/tires all set so I can start to figure where things need to sit. I build performance cars for a living and don’t want the regular run of the mill alloy wheels that are offered. I think most look cheap and chinsey like they all came off the shelf from a local tire wholesale store. I wanted to use some 13” MK1 Euro GTI golf wheels or e30 BBS mesh 14” wheels, my issue is wheel adapters. Does anyone know of a cheap wheel adapter solution? Most sets are as much as the wheels! I also thought about making custom hubs since I have access to some machines, but that would require custom rear brake setup since I’m using stock g9 rear axle/trans. Googled and searched a ton but there’s little to no info about running car wheels on golf carts. Can barely even find pics unless they are like 22” wheels on a super lifted cart. I will probably be “slamming” mine and even thinking about air bags. I do not mind cutting welding fabricating engineering whatever is required. I even considered making my own 3-piece wheels if I could find 13”/14” lipped barrels! If anyone has some juicy info to help me narrow this down, it would be a huge help. Not worried about finding the cheapest options, but also not looking to go broke on a golf cart. Thanks fam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 3