Yamaha With RHOX Spindle Lift Kit Camber Issue

Jm6197

I just put a RHOX 6" drop spindle kit on which is identical to Jake's. I'm having a issue with camber the toe seems to be right on. I have a positive camber about 5/8" on both sides. Any ideas of and attachment that can be put on it to correct the issue. If there was an attachment up at the top where the shock is connected that would probably fix the issue. There's also room at the top of the bracket where the bolt is connected to the shock that another hole could be placed to pull the top part of the shock in.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
What is the toe set at? The members thread with the Jake's spindle lift kit where you originally posted said he had to flip the shock brackets to get the camber issue resolved but his camber was way off. I'd set the toe to 0 and roll or drive the golf cart forward and see what the camber does. You may even wind up needing a little toe out to correct the problem. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Toe it out... it's climbing. Those spindle lifts eat tires and handle like :censored:. Besides that they're awesome! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: