Yamaha Golf Cart Fuel Sensor

Lorenko

1992 G5-A Yamaha golf cart. Yearly maintenance revealed I need to replace the defective fuel sensor. Yamaha no longer supports this old golf cart. If anyone can knows where I can purchase a replacement. I would appreciate it.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Check at vintagegolfcartparts.com I believe they carry the fuel sensor and other parts for Yamaha G5 golf carts. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Another place you can try for a new fuel sensor is tntgolfcar.com. They carry a lot of old Yamaha golf cart parts.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I did a google search for Yamaha J50-85752-00-00 and a couple places showed they have them in stock. I never heard of any of the companies but they looked legit.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just looked on the websites I found earlier and they both say it's out of stock and discontinued. The only other thing I could recommend is start calling Yamaha golf cart dealers and see if you can find a dealer that might still have one in stock.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Well how do you know these others are wrong then They could use the same one now

Diode

But they might’ve just change the color maybe the way it connects with a ring terminal instead of a push on maybe it’s an inch longer and it can be bent into place How do you know the old ones even bad

Diode

I don’t mean to be a pest but all of these questions keep popping into my mind