Yamaha Golf Cart Engine Part Information


New Member
I am trying to locate information on replacing the part that bolts to the top of a Yamaha golf cart engine and holds the rocker arms in place. It has a pin running through the center and the rocker arms ride on that pin. I broke that piece an need to replace it. Thanks in advance for any help.


Yamaha calls that part a Rocker Arm Support. If you post the year of your Yamaha golf cart I can give you the part number.