Yamaha G29 Golf Cart Suddenly Stopped Charging

Carmen

2013 Yamaha G29 golf cart with a Yamaha 48 volt battery charger suddenly stopped charging 2 days ago. When the charger is plugged in the red light stays on (like it is suppose to) a the yellow and green lights blink on and off. I took the battery charger in to the dealer and they said the charger was working fine when plugged into one of there golf carts. Had the batteries checked over, looked at the wiring diagram and all checked out good. Trying not to have to haul it the 75 miles so the dealer can point at a fuse and charge me $$$. Looking for a solution. All help is greatly appreciated.

Carmen

Well, I dropped off that Yamaha on Tuesday (July 31st) and was informed it would be 5 days out before they looks at it. Not hearing from them for 9 days, I called on day 10. I guess I should of called on day 6 because they didn't look at a thing until I called. I'm keeping it clean here, I get a call back in 10 minutes and they tell me the BATTERY CHARGER is toast. I can't recommend that Company ever again, by the way, it's in Kerrville Texas. So Aug. 14th, because they are closed on Sundays and Mondays, I hitch up the trailer and drive to pick up my Yamaha. Please fill free to add the adjectives in the sentences above where they are needed. At least it was just the Battery Charger. Thanks for listening.
Stealth 2.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sorry I missed this post but glad to hear you got the golf cart fixed and thanks for the follow up. Nice looking cart. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the forum. :hattip: