yamaha g22 long travel

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Check with some of the sponsors of this site....I'm sure one of them can hook you up...
tip.gif

S.E.R.

thumbup.gif
ALLSPORTS ALL THE WAY I've got the 8in in my cart and love it ...i run 52mph and it handles great . like NUBS says its made in the USA .....i have bought a lot of parts from steve he has allways done me right ...never had any issues with any of his parts
yes.gif
tip.gif

great guy to deal with
yes.gif
usaflag1.gif
usaflag1.gif
usaflag1.gif

chvylac

Anyone have pics of a yamaha with a long travel on it ? Wondering if you can run bigger then 23" tires

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i'm startin' to think that ole chvylac is playin' games here
yes.gif
perhaps he should buy a few lifts from differnt MFG's and do some comparing. i hear theres some deals out there if ya don't mind a little radiation.

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i think i see some now, i hope they can hire an American to get that thing to the dock.

chvylac

Not playin games but things changed and I'm ordering a lift tomorrow and in was on another forum and looking add some and post a comment and a guy that has a shop pm me and said he could get me a good deal and his price was pretty good plus i like there front disc brakes you can add to it. Just asking if anyone had any problems

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
well one of your very first post here was BS, then you back pedaled and ask for the thread to be deleted with no explanation on why
dazed053.gif
all because your lookin' to pay as little as possible, i have never thought about buying a lift from a dollar store but if your only goal is spending the least amount of money your on the right track. askin' for free info is fine but theres no need to be richardhead along the way, that being the case i'm sure you'll find that the other forums are right up your alley. i for one have better things to think about other than answering your PM's and e-mails
twocents.gif

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
You came on here asking our opinions on lift kits. You came across wrong on your second post. First off you LOL'd me... then you asked for special treatment from the sponsors. I'm trying to stay away from controversy and not post anything negative but...I made an exception just for you... because you're "special". Since this is America and you have a right to buy wherever you please, so please do so....

chvylac

All I was doing was asking if anyone had any problem with it cause I just saw they had a disc brake kit too. And my stock brakes sucked.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
thats like sayin' you just kicked the guy in the groin to get his attention so he can help you.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
what i sell is also what we use on our custom carts we build.... just by looking at there product you can see the difference

theres disc brakes that will work on ALL SPORTS Kits too you just have to take the time to call companys of there info..... we dont sit in ftont of the computer waiting for customer to post a question about price... in fact the forums are more about fun and info than business