Yamaha G2

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I am looking for a yamaha g2 without an engine. Just the rolling chassis is all I need. Dont care about the condition. If it rolled off a cliff than it is perfect for my project.

I will also consider any other cart that has 26" or more between the frame rails in the engine bay.

I would like the cart to at least be on the east side of the US. Preferably around Chattanooga, TN.

Thanky

wheelchairman

ProHauler!
6500 and you could buy mine
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I have in the past but none of them want to sell a cart seperate from the group. Even the more run down courses. They like to sell the carts as a bulk purchase to golf cart dealers.
sad.gif
Greedy people.
laugh.gif

Clayboy

Ace, There is no such thing as a cheap cart. I only gave $200.00 for my G-9 but it didn't take long to get to $3000.00 or more and getting ready to dump that much in it again. The best advice I can offer is to find a GOOD cart to start with. That might set you back about $1500.00. Get one that runs and drives good and sell the motor if you don't want it. Golf cart motors that are in GOOD running condition are worth a lot, and that way you won't have to go scrounging for the stuff that someone else already took off a cart. My G-9 was cheap but it didn't have everything I needed so I had to pay a New price to gather it all up. Just remeber go YAMAHA and go BIG!!