Yamaha Drive Won't Move

gemtech

2011 Yamaha Drive golf cart has 50.3V at batteries but won't move. Turn signals and lights work. Thought solenoid was bad so i replaced it. still does not move, but now I have power at the controller. Solenoid does not click or make any noise. Tow/Run switch seems correct, in tow mode no power comes through, run mode gives me 50.3. Motor continuity seems correct. someone removed reverse alarm, so I can't roll it and see if alarm sounds. Not sure how to test if accelerator pedal is working properly. Also, don't know if there is a way to test controller? Any help would be great, thanks!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If the solenoid is good and isn't clicking you have a problem in the solenoid activation circuit. I don't have a lot of experience with the Yamaha Drive model but there should be a micro switch or some other type of switch on the throttle that sends power to the small terminals on the solenoid. There should be a wiring diagram for the Yamaha Drive in the Resource section of the forum. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Glad to hear you figured it out and thanks for the follow up I'm sure it will helps others somewhere down the line. :hattip: