I did something a little while ago that will really mess you up. I was working on my golf cart underneath it while I was charging the batteries in a enclosed room. I feel sick as a dog and light headed.
You mean youre not suppose to do that? I use to have an electric cart 3 or so years ago and I use to work on it all the time while it was charging. It made a funny smell but I just got use to and sprayed some axe on me when I got done.
Its from the hydrogen gas that forms from charging batteries, when you are charging that many batteries with that much of a charger, large amounts are generated and CAN combust, so watch out for pilot lights and such. Open the door or a window when charging batteries.