Wiring Diagram

aha1

Please help!!! I need a wiring diagram for a 36 volt electric Medalist 94 or 95. Serial # gives a read as a 95 but model # indicates 94.

aha1

Already checked resources tab and didn't seem to find anything that resembles the wiring mess under my cart. The closest thing I've found was on another site with a document # DOC110-003 Titled AXE to E-Z GO Series Car Wiring, but I don't remember where I found it...
dazed053.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum.

What's the manufactures code on the serial tag? Does the cart have a run/tow switch on the controller cover?

aha1

cart serial # is 833845 mod is 07L94? non dcs. Cannot find good diagram,looking for days. The batt + goes to solenoid ,no click just burnt wire.Need to find correct diagram.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Ok it's a 94. Are you sure it's a Medalist? They made Marathons and Medalists in 94. If it's a Medalist this should be the diagram for it.

post-51-1189449137.jpg

aha1

Don't think this is the one I need. Cart has a white and blue wire plus the+ batt wire going to the same side of solenoid, also no a2 terminal on control box. Still no luck. Not sure why serial # shows 95 medalist and mod is07L94? Would that make it hard to find diagram? The dash looks to be the original.
dazed053.gif