Wicked Carts River Golf Cart Build

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
out here on the west coast alot of people go to several different parts of the Colorado River to play in the water on the weekends. That's why I'm building the Wicked Carts River Golf Cart Build.

There is a small section that is 12 miles dam to dam called the parker strip ... at this section of the river the west side of the river is California and the east side is AZ...
We build a lot of golf carts for the river people and we spend lots of time on the parker strip ourselves...

we have a customer that has a house in one of the camp grounds on the cali side...

they have a 26ft HTM boat which is a performance boat pretty bad azz

we are building a cart for there river house that will match there boat.....

We are starting with a 2005 EZGO 36volt electric golf cart.

Strech plastics long travel kit
12 SS112 wheels w/ 23/10/12 tires
flip back seat
blue paint job with hand pin stripped flames
LED under car lighting
custom seats
cooler rack with stainless cooler
amp with ipod hook up sound system and a few more goodies....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
got the cart all taken apart and presured wash... paint the chassis black and started on the rear lift... we will start on the front long travel tomorrow....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
ok the body is bacl from the paint shop.. waiting for the pin stripper to do the flames...

the front long travel is now installed...

also friday got the seats back looking good... the orange pipping will match the orange pinstripped flames....

today we will start wiring for all the goodies....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
got the body back from the pinstripper today now when can finish the wiring for the sound system and final assembly

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
ok well put alot of late nights in last week trying to finish the shop move and a few carts

well the river cart got down and is now at the river having a great a time...

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
turned out nice, i'm thinkin' the new shop looks good also and will do ya good. sometimes a smaller shop makes a fella work faster to open up the spot. not sayin' yer not workin' now just sayin'

captmatt

awesome build!!!!! that lift looks pretty functional, i think im going to have one. i pick my cart next week, its going to be a frame up build from an EZGO.