Which model Is this?

Mr.Champ

Saw this cart for sale and checked It out. Owner removed all stickers and "blacked" out lights and a few other things. Guess he thought It would look cool. I already looked In the areas where the decals should be. Motor decals are removed also. He says It's a 2015 EZGO RXV. I can't confirm that. Any Idea?

20190610_203531.jpg

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
It appears to be a lifted TXT or express and if it is there should be a white sticker with black letters on a tag on the horizonal bar behind the motor and under the plastic flap. Also should be a similar tag under the frame and brake pedal

Mr.Champ

I didn't see any decals anywhere. It does have a work horse hood (cowl) on It. I was also leaning towards an Express S4. Just looking for a tell tale sign to confirm.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
There is a stamped in the steel number across the bar behind the motor and you would need to remove the black cover to find the 7 digit number. I have always been leery of cars with no numbers on them. Yes it appears to be a Express S-4 and has the year 2011 on the battery and that is the brand that comes with it new.