Which Golf Cart For Beach/Neighborhood?

metalfarm

Hello! I'm new here and rather than reading through everything as I should have -I'm posting a new thread :p

I'm moving to the Beach neighborhood in Florida and need a golf cart to get around! But what do I want?

Gas/Electric?
Size?
Brand?
Other things I would never think of?

This will live in the garage and get used only for the beach/neighborhood.
Family of 4 with frequent visitors.

I do not have a budget but that doesn't mean I want the Lamborghini of carts (or do I?). I have literally no idea how much these things cost.

Looking forward to your input! Thanks

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Hi, I'd go with an EZGO or Club Car gas golf cart unless there's some kind if restrictions on using gas. If an electric golf cart is needed I'd still stick with EZGO or Club Car. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I say a Club Car gasser, but then again, I am kinda bias. Once you get it, get with All Sports Manufacturing for a lift and Golf Cart Tire Supply for wheels and tires. It'll turn that cart into a machine. You won't regret it. And don't go with those cheap Chinese lifts, they just don't hold up, especially hauling around four or five people. Sure, they will last for a bit, but the metals just don't hold up like the All Sports stuff. Heck, he makes all his stuff to order right there in FL anyway.

metalfarm

I say a Club Car gasser, but then again, I am kinda bias. Once you get it, get with All Sports Manufacturing for a lift and Golf Cart Tire Supply for wheels and tires. It'll turn that cart into a machine. You won't regret it. And don't go with those cheap Chinese lifts, they just don't hold up, especially hauling around four or five people. Sure, they will last for a bit, but the metals just don't hold up like the All Sports stuff. Heck, he makes all his stuff to order right there in FL anyway.

This sounds complicated. How do I find someone that can do these jobs?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you're going to buy a new golf cart and money isn't a issue I'd recommend going to an EZGO dealer and Club Car dealer and look at carts that already have everything you want. :twocents:

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
You asked - tell Nubs (on here) what you want for an end result, he will build you a cart to fit exactly what you want. Drive to Michigan, rent a u-haul and take it back to FL. You sir will be set good.