Wheels Bolt Pattern ATV to E-Z-GO Golf Cart Adapters

CoryCarlo

I picked up some SS wheels cheap. I was told they were on a Yamaha ATV bolt pattern. What adapters do I need to go from the E-Z-GO golf cart to Yamaha wheels? Also cheapest place for a set of 4 with 1" or 1.25"?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I think a lot of Yamaha ATV wheels are 110mm bolt circle. All Sports makes wheel spacers so I'm sure they can make the adapters you need at the best price. You'll probably have to call them if you don't see the adapters listed under the Billet Accessories on their website.

CoryCarlo

Eh, thanks for the suggestion but amazon and eBay both sell the spacers cheaper. I think the ss wheels are 4x100. And I think ezgo pattern is 4x4...not 100% sure tho, wanted to check before I order

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
EZGO bolt pattern is 4x4. Yamaha ATV's have used several different bolt patterns depending on the model.

wheel_bolt_pattern_diagram-jpg.157

CoryCarlo

The Yamaha wheels are 4 lug.... wonder if I can pull a part number from the itp ss wheels and come up with the bolt pattern

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The diagram I posted above shows how to measure 4 lug bolt pattern. I'd measure and you'll know for sure what you have.

CoryCarlo

Hey while I have you here would this be a good engine for a golf cart? Thinking it might work good for my 1988 marathon. I have a reversible rear end so now I just need an engine