Wheel Size ?

Cheesy

Hey Guys....... I'm in need of some larger wheels for my cart, and have been offered some after market ATV rims, from an Artic Cat. The guy is willing to separe the rims from the rubber. He states that the rims ar 12", and have a bolt pattern of 4x115mm. Not sure what the bolt pattern on my cart is though, as I'm currently out of province with work. Would anyone know if these rims would fit the ez-go? Or possibly know the bolt pattern of a 2000 EZGO? My cart will have a 6" Jakes spindle lift on it, so I'm thinking 12" rims would be fine?

Thanks, Cheesy!

Cheesy

Thanks for the input HD. I'm not sure what you mean when you say 4x4 pattern. Not very good with my wheel sizes. It is a 4 bolt pattern though. I've attached a picture of the rims incase it helps clarify.

Cheesy

Thanks for clearing that up for me HRC. Guess I'm still in the market for some rims, if anyone is selling.
thumbup.gif

Thanks, Cheesy!

Cheesy

When purchasing new rims, what if any offset would I require for a 2000 EZ-GO with a Jakes 6" lift? I'm currently leaning towards some 12" rims, with 22" rubber.....I'm thinking 23" may be a little to large? Any input would be greatly appreciated, as this is all new to me.

Thanks, Cheesy!

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
There really is not a big choice in off sets for golf carts. The rims are just off set. That's all. All that you need is for the wider tire not to rub your suspension. If your Jake's lift is a spindle lift, you need a minimum of a 10" rim.

Cheesy

Thanks COPB..... I ended up buying some 12" Rims, with 22" Rubber for it. Just happened to drive past some place on my way to work one day....Lucked out! I've aquired 90% of my parts now, and will probably start my build next week. Just need to blow 3 tons of snow to get my cart out of storage now.
sad.gif
I will document my build with lots of pictures for you all
thumbup.gif

PS...... As for the Cat...... You prob. don't want to see the next two pictures of that slide show
yucky.gif

Cheesy

You Bet HRC...... Managed to document 9 pages of photo's and info of my last (bike) build....Hopefully I can keep pace with this build as well.
thumbup.gif

Cheesy

I've got a few before and after pictures of last few builds, and current bike in this thread, if bikes interest you.......