What Year is my EZGO

batman 151

What year is my EZGO? The tag that is supposed to be in the passenger glove box is missing. Want to go through it check things like rear gear lube (what weight) Drive belt, motor oil, etc. Guy I bought it from said it's a 2012. Thoughts?

IMG_0331.JPGIMG_0340.JPG

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Ezgo TXT. Very nice. Has to be 2001 or newer. The tag is probably under the plastic flap behind seat on pass side.

golfcar2000

Cartaholic
What motor does it have in it? Single cylinder Kawasaki or a [2] cylinder motor? There also should be a serial number on a white tag under floorboard on drivers side frame white tag with black numbers as well as the one dirtysouth mentioned.

batman 151

thanks found it. 2007 2 cylinder motor. Buyer beware on Craig's list. Supposed to be 2012. Whats done is done just got a 5 year older motor than I expected. Any idea if there is any adjustment to the turning. Takes half the yard to turn the thing.

batman 151

Wife wants me to get the longer roof to cover the back seat as well.. Anybody on here have a good place to get them? Anybody get rid of used ones?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Your best bet for the extended roof would probably be either a local EZGO dealer. Shipping is a killer on finding them used.