What would be a Fair Price for my Yamaha G2?

brodykmb

First off, you guys are something else. I went from pulling a free cart out of a pole barn then identifying it as a 91' Yamaha G2 and then getting to work on her with basically the supervision of the cart community. (found a really nice boat that i did the same for under the same pole barn and had the same experience on a boat forum in which i am grateful for as an man who wants to fix things). SO THANK YOU! man you guys are smart as hell. Anyways, here's my completely rehabilitated Yamaha G2. Engine looks a bit weathered but it's a good one. New carbs are a good thing too. New carb, fuel pump, belts, front end bearings, rear end oil changed out and obviously many cosmetic upgrades.......all that kind of thing. Not quick on the jump but she'll get there. We are going to move and can't bring it along unfortunately but it's been, once again such a fun thing for myself as a man to fix up something. I have to sell her so what do you think something like this goes for? Not AT ALL looking to make money, just fair coin ya know? What do you think would be fair for both parties?

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2234.jpg
    IMG_2234.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2236.jpg
    IMG_2236.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 15

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's a nice looking golf cart but the age hurts the value, I'd say somewhere around $2000. Location makes a difference in prices also. :twocents:

brodykmb

you are the man BTW.... thank you so much for your continued help for all of the board.. surely i am not alone on that statement.