What Mod's Should I Do Next To My Club Car?

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I'm seeking ideas on what mod's I could do next to my golf cart. This is my first attempt at building a custom golf cart. My signature lists some of my additions, what else could I do? I have some obvious plans, like paint, but I want to see what you guy suggest. I value my fellow carts opinions.

It started life as a 2002 Club Car DS, very similar to this:
Stock-1.jpg

I added a few things and now it looks like this:
IMG00011-1.jpg

MyWheels-1-1.jpg

JRay

Cartaholic
My cart is similiar to yours. I was thinking painting the roof green to match the body and some custom seats, green and white or whatever i see that might look good.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I answered your question on a different thread. It's from BU part #LHT EZ2 CHR TOP K ($69.99) It appears to have been discontinued.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
That is one of my dilemmas. I can't decide between graphic style say American flag or flames or a solid color two tone scheme. What do you have in mind?

Gonzo

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Choosing a color(s) can be tough. I'd suggest just looking at pics of carts until you see something you really like and go from there...

I'd like to paint my silver TXT this winter but I still haven't decide what color to go with. I'm leaning toward a medium dark blue or maroon...

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sit back. Smokem if you gotem. Add up what you have in it all ready. Drink some beer. Sit around the shop with your friends. Look at the cart. Drink some more beer. Talk one of your friends into buying a cart and, with him putting in the money, you and him work on it in your shop. All the while drinking beers. Maybe get a good deal on another cart. More beer. Then make up your mind. :yes:

Point is; Try not to put too much money into any one cart.

JRay

Cartaholic
Too late most of us have allready spent way too much. Where are the pics of that new Gem Car you bought?

gornoman

We are talking about an electric cart, right? It seems quite obvious to me that the next step would be in the performance area. What are you running for a drivetrain right now?

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I use a 12 volt lawn tractor battery. The solar panel lays in the sun all week and by Friday night the battery has a full charge and the headlights are nice and bright. I have enough juice to run the lights for the weekend.

Drivetrain is stock.