WHAT IS THIS CUSHMAN

bikernaz

just got this 36v elect cushman ..with aftermarket body????..wanted a lifted cart...but dont know whether to stock this one and make it a cruiser and build another lifted cart...or??/ the only # i see is stamped 732 881006....the last digit may be an 8 ...but looks like a 6....any info/help is appreciated...this is my 1st cart and know nothing of them but have a mechanical background and can fab/paint pretty decent,,,...have a pic but dont know how to post...thnx

bikernaz

yes its a 4 wheel cart ...im headed to work now...but will try to post pic in morning when im off...thanks for your help

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No problem, you're welcome...
cool.gif

Cushman only made four wheel carts from 1972 until 1975. I'm pretty sure yours is a 73.

bikernaz

ok ...let me see if i have this pic add deal figured out.....larger pic.....Its been sitting years and is kinda ragged to me but i dont know what these old ones look like usually.....but at least for most part its all there....gonna test out everything with 3 ind 12v to see if she at least moves in the morning before going under the knife......

bikernaz

well its stripped to rolling chassis....6 inch rear lift is installed minus new shock....and will fab front lift today....ran pretty good before dissassembly

oldcartfart

Hi' Great looking cushman the top and windsheild are a rare find on these so dont trash them yet. your cart has a stock body on it.I have had several of these and still have an electric one in the mix. I sold the gassers should of kept one but hindsight you know. my carts were from the late 60's the gc400 in the 70's were metal bodies i have had a few of them also. i still have my gc300. I like the cushmans as you can tell. the rear body section you can find from the earlier to mid 60's the four wheel ones came out later with the dune buggie front end as i call them.. great looking cart mine not as pretty yet but i have a few more to work on first. Lots of luck to ya, O.C.F/