What is the purpose of this relay

country

Well I have never had one go bad and have a cart with a ghost it has new ignition switch new battery new starter generator new solenoid all the connectors at the solenoid have been replaced and it runs for about 1 to 2 hours then breaks down on customers I have yet to recreate the problem but this relay is the only part that has not been changed

country

From what I have gathered it is the coil ignitor I couldn't find a diagram fro the newer carts but on the older carts that is where they mounted the igniter

country

Lol nubs I never seen it says coil on the relay until you said something and I looked back at the pic

country

I assume it does its wired into the starter solenoid and into the factory wireing harness I replaced that one from another cart as far as I know the cart hasn't broken down it has an intermittent problem sometimes it goes for a week before it shuts down on customers and when the cart goes down it acts like the generator is bad but it has a brand new OEM generator so we know that is not the cause

country

As a rental company that rents street legal carts we run into alot of problems people who own their carts never have to worry about

country

No they stop come back out of a store and when they depress the petal switch it doesn't turn over at all I have yet to recreate the problem with me in the cart so if I cant make it act up then I cant find the problem so I have to admit I have just been a parts changer on this one I have changed all connections from the ignition switch to the connections at the solenoid, generator new,solenoid new,ignition new,petal switch new, if the coil ignitor didnt fix it I have a broken wire somewhere is the only other cause of it not turning over that I can think of

country

If it was turning over then I would blame it on the low compression that it has because it only has 70psi but the customers always say that it doesn't do anything