Went to the Lake on the UTV

mangoridge

Went to the our local lake today on the UTV. We had about three days of rain finally. I kept chewing this small hillside up until it got pretty slick. It was a blast!

mangoridge

Here's a few pics of a new log trail on our lake property. The logger was due in January but to our surprise he was a little early starting. This is one of quite a few log trails that will be needed to select cut the land. As you can see in the pics, its fresh, and it's muuuudddddyyyy!. I really wanted to throw my Jeep in 4 lo & go but with the stock rubber I'm still trying to wear off, I'd be stuck quick. It's tempting though! What are friends and tow straps for?? :p

newrd1.jpg

newrd2.jpg

newrd3.jpg

newrd4.jpg

newr5.jpg

mangoridge

Thanks guys! Hey, we are select cutting three 4 acre waterfront lots right next to this new log road. They are for sale! It's time to move to the country.

mangoridge

Sounds great. I went through the TX hill country back in 75 with my dad, pretty country & good luck on the house sale.

matt75

Well I was still crapin' diapers in 75 but I can tell you its still beautiful country. Thanks for the wish of good luck, I think Im going to need it.

mangoridge

I went to the property yesterday, had to mark the property line for the logger. I was able to run a fresh brand new log trail that will be a great cart trail in the future. There is going to be plenty of trails like this in the near future. Come spring time, I'm going to try to get interested parties out here for a cook out!

mangoridge

We just got about 5" of snow, which left quick. Here's a pic of the log trail up the ridge. It's really muddy. I mean it's reeaallllly muddy. The pic doesn't do it justice. I didn't have the cart and couldn't get around the logs and skids anyway, wouldn't it be a blast trying!. We are going to gravel this hill because it's the only trail up.