Weekend pics

mangoridge

Went to the lake Saturday. Fished a bit in the mornin, didn't catch nuthin but a good ole fishin buzz
fishing.gif
smokin.gif
tongue2.gif
I cleared a dirt trail of loggin trash so I could haul butt, really fun. Just have to dodge the tree stumps. Here's some pics

huge1.jpg

beer1.jpg

DSC01307.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01251.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

matt75

B E A utiful!! Your a lucky man to have such great place to spend your time. Hey, I think we all need to plan a fishin/beer drinkin weekend
thumbup.gif

mangoridge

Thanks all! Nope, didn't catch any fish!
darn.gif
Maybe next time. There was a front moving thru which made it a bit windy, choppy water, picky fish. I was just fishin for the relaxation. (that's what I always say when I don't catch anything)
rotflmao.gif
Yep, if would be a kick to get together, to bad we are all so far apart.
darn.gif

mangoridge

My wife grew up in the area. Her Dad bought it before the lake power company filled the lake sometime around the 60's i think. She used to go their fishing with her Dad all the time. That's why she catchs all the fish when I take her
rotflmao.gif
dazed053.gif
We have 140 acres. I'm a lucky man
yay.gif
When you guys happen to be down this way let me know and stop by. Bring your cart
thumbup.gif
I'm going to have a mess of trails before long
banana.gif

matt75

At the lakes around here there could be an alligator six inches under water next to you and you would not know it until you were dead. Great pics!!
thumbup.gif

mangoridge

It must have been put up after I left in 87. Where is it at in Ocala. I recall that there was a musem on route 441 going to Gainsville, I wonder if that's still there. I think it was Don Garlits or something. I remember going to the Gator Nationals in Gainsville probably back in 75 or 76. I got one of the winston cup drag racing banners hanging on the fence. Really cool. I'm going to hang it in my new shop at the lake when we get out there.