WANTED... BROKEN CART OR A ROLLING CHASSIS

FatDaddy

If anyone's got a broken cart or a rolling chassis so i can start a new project let me know... please
Thanks

matt75

I know where a few carts are that are beggin for attenion, where are you located? Im near houston TX.

FatDaddy

I'm in cleveland ohio... shipping gets expensive... but i haven't priced it out yet. let me know
Thanks

matt75

You could probably buy a good running cart up there for the price of buying a cart from here and shipping it.
unsure.gif

CartMechanik01

If he lived down here closer to us matt he could come see me and pic one out. I'll have to take a pic of our yard one day and show ya.

CartMechanik01

You have no idea.............we cut up 2 ezgo marathons today and threw them in the metal dumpster. We have way to many "junk" carts. We've been slowly clearing out but there is just to much more important things to do at the moment.

You can also check out www.southeasttexas.com/classifieds and look under the golf cart section and we have a majority of the ads listed, the one's located in Port Arthur

FatDaddy

that's it i'm driving to texas when i buy my new turbo diesel and hooking up with you guys!!!!!! that's a promise

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I need to buy a used steering box and column for a 97 EZGO. Also looking for a gasaholic rear end to use in the EZGO too. Doesn't need to be for that particular model though, even an old g2/g9 rear end would work for me as long as it's not expensive.
Lets see I'm also searching for 2 used EZGO seats or at least the hip restraints.
That should about do it for now but I'm sure there will be more.

matt75

Ace, Im about to pull the steering box off of mine to install club car rack and pinion. Do you have a club car columb? maybe we could work out somthing. I know where some hip restraints are too. I may be able to get them for half the price of nuthin'.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Hey Matt, I do have a CC column and steering rack if you need both. Does an even trade sound good?
I'll buy those hip restraints too if you could get a hold of them.

matt75

I have the rack already but if you want to do an even trade Ill take another one for my next project. does the end of the CC column have a splined end on it about 3/4" in diameter where it hooks up to a u-joint? also if I can get the hips Ill just send them to ya with the steering box and column.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Sounds good.
I would have to check tomorrow on the splined end as I'm not too familiar with club cars. It would be coming off either an 01 or 03 cart if that helps, but I will check for sure and let you know.

matt75

If you could post a pic of each end of the column that would be great and I need to make sure the column is steel so I can weld mounts to it. You can do this tomarrow, I need to hit the hay anyway.
wacko.gif

matt75

Shipped. Thanks Ace
wink.gif
I guess Ill need to install a rudder for the time being now that I have no steering on it.
biggrin.gif