Wagon Build off

GarageBuilt

I need four custom wagons now before my grand babies grow up to fast... I have one from OP.. I have one from Wicked carts... I still need a few more... So I bought 2 frames from Randy... I'm going to finish them out my way... But my goal is to build a radio fl yer wagon with a motor in it.. Hey if you guys have custom wagons that you have bought or built.

Here is the start of mine.. Waiting for parts to come in... But first Im going to start with this one.. Going to try the rat rod look...

This is a 30-year old AMF wagon with plastic wheels... It belongs to my nephew...

GarageBuilt

OK so I didn't weld the chassis.. I got some big time hot dog wagon builder out west to do that for me for me.. I was only going to do three wagons...One for each of my new granddaughters.... Wrong !!!! Now I have to build 3-more for the rest of the grand kids.. They didn't want one at first..

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Very nice GB... Looks like you've found yourself a new hobby...
tip.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Here is my shed built wagon:

wagon2.jpg

It works good around here haulin' feed and hay. I originally built it to haul firewood and a cooler.

oddpowers

Cartaholic
So, are we actually doing a wagon build off? If so, I'm in...
biggrin.gif
I know I can beat those cookie cutter ones from out west.
biggrin.gif

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Bush as in female, very much a fan. That #2 is Rusty Wallace's old number for his MGD sponsered cars. Back when he drove Pontiacs and won.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
here is the latest custom wagon using Radio Flyer biggest pan and then haveing in acid dipped and then powder coated antirfreeze 6" dia wheels 8" wide on the rear and 6" wide on the front

GarageBuilt

Bought an old wagon ..... It was in good shape but the can had been painted over with a spray can.. Built a frame & then started cleaning the can with the wife's finger nail polish.

Any one have a date 0r age of this wagon.. ??????