Viking Corp. Golf Cart

Niedhogg

Hello everyone, new to this site and was wondering if anyone knows anything about this golf cart that I have just purchased.

It's a Viking Corp. S/N 111850. I can't find a date of manufacture, and I can't even find any info on the internet about them.

Pretty cool old cart, though/ 3 wheeler, and it is in good shape and works. Looks like maybe 50's vintage by the shape, but I don't know much about carts. This is my first one. I just like neat old stuff like this, and live in a very small town with neighbors that have carts too. We just cruise around town on them and shoot the bull with other neighbors.

Any info would be great, and I'll try to get some pics up. Are there size limits? Thanks, Dave

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

I've heard of Viking golf carts but never worked on one. Maybe someone else here can help you find out wh at year it is. Feel free to post pics.

Niedhogg

It was built in South Bend, Indiana, if that helps anyone. I'm still working on the pictures, they will be up soon.

Niedhogg

Here are some pics...
downsized_0509091736a.jpg

downsized_0509091736.jpg

I'll get some more pics later.

Niedhogg

Well, that was a dead end. Email address for that guy came back undeliverable. Nice cart though, and very similar to mine. Although he mentions in the blog that his was produced by a different company, and not Viking. Must have been bought out or something, built in the same town though. Must mean mine is older than his I would guess, and still, no info avaliable. Guess I'll just clean it up and drive it around town.