Vangaurd Ignition

Got-EZGO?

Does anyone know of any aftermarket ignition for the vanny? I can do a crank trigger and some ford spark packs, but I didnt want to reinvent the wheel, if I dont have to.
wallbash.gif
wacko.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
them briggs mags are good for 10k so i don't think there would be much incentive, i've used the MSD boxes on the Kawasaki v-twins but they already used the magnet activated triggers from the factory. i'm sure you can just mount two triggers on the coil mounts and the flywheel magnet will activate em, once you degree both cylinders you can tweak the timing with the wheel or the box. 20 degrees + or - if i remember right.

Got-EZGO?

The problem I have been having, is i need a signal to the fuel injection. As you know, the mags create fire, they aren't told to fire. That is the wall I am up against right now. The crank trigger will work, and not to expensive, I just wanted to make stock ignition work if I could.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i think you'll need to send the signal from the triggers to the MS board first and then to the MSD, if i remember right the msd doesn't have the balls to activate the EFI. i got me a wiring diagram some where
wallbash.gif