WALKNTALL

drive.gif
golfcart.gif

waiting.gif
waiting.gif

Got-EZGO?

wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
Almost.... It just was not meant to be this weekend.
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
I did run a 9.30 at 68 mph. I will be there soon, I promise!!
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Andy4639

Great job guy's, even if we didn't make the 9 second club we did make the 10. We have plenty of room to go though! Great weekend all in all, man we had a blast!!!! Mark thanks again, Steve you are the man! You know why!!!
The contactor saved us! Couldn't hav been wher we were without the help of all our raceing families!!!
thumbup.gif
tip.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
checkered_flag.gif
cool.gif

WALKNTALL

Looks like a great success, new records for everyone! I wish I could have made it. Here is one of our faster runs. It stops pulling when it sputters, I gotta get that worked out..

Got-EZGO?

Are you still running that 42 Mikuni? I had problems with it fallin' on it's face too. Let me know what fixes it.

WALKNTALL

Yes I still running the 42mm cv carb. I've been working on it alot with different air and main jets diaphram springs etc trying to get it to work right. A cv carb is just not going to work. The ones I have were made for an enclosed airbox, take that away and its tough to get them dialed in. I have the main jet drilled out, but that is masking the problem... But you have the twins now, you don't have this issue anymore, right?
cool.gif