ULB Golf Cart Wiring Diagram Needed

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum.

I don't have anything here for ULB golf carts. Maybe another member has something. I'm pretty sure they're a Club Car knock off but I'm not sure if the wiring is the same.

dougmcp

Try these guys:
ULB America
Address: 1407 N. Batavia St., Ste 112
City: Orange State: CA Zipcode: 92867
Phone: 714-744-9830 Fax: 714-744-1300

Update - After a little more searching I found that they may not be in business any longer:

ULB America Corp.

Ulb America Corp. was a corporation registered in the state of California.

It was a domestic corporation, meaning it was formed, as well as registered, in California. Its articles of incorporation were filed on January 04, 2001.

All of Ulb America Corp.'s powers, rights and privileges in the State of California have been suspended. This could have happened because they failed to file a return and/or pay taxes to the California Franchise Tax Board, or because they failed to make certain informational filings with the California Secretary of State. The specific reason for this suspension can be found by ordering a status report from the Secretary of State.

Ulb America Corp. was a for-profit entity.
President:
Insik Kim
332 Alcatraz Ave
Oakland CA 94618

Gatorsbk

Someone worked on this cart and messed up the wiring in the front of the cart so I need wiring diagram to correctly rewire all the front components. There's wires cut and loose and then there are some wires that are taped together with blue painters tape. So any help would be great.

Eckard77

Someone worked on this cart and messed up the wiring in the front of the cart so I need wiring diagram to correctly rewire all the front components. There's wires cut and loose and then there are some wires that are taped together with blue painters tape. So any help would be great.
I can help you buddy I have a ulb cart here 407-693-6342