Well yesterday I wasnt able to post this but today I will since I couldnt work today.
Finally got my parts: battery+muffler+filters+front cowl + shipping=$253
Then I started on my custom 3" lift kit
I took off the front end and brought it in my dads shop
I then took a piece of 3"X 3 1\2" galvanized steel square tube and cut it in two 3.5" pieces
I then took the leaf spring plate and transfer punched it to each piece of galvinized steel and drilled them with a drill press.
I then took a piece of 3"X 1 1\2" rectagular tube and cut in two pieces of 1.5"
I then drilled two holes, one 3\8 and one 5\8 on each to ocomodate the shock and shock mount
I then gave them a nice paint job with 3 layers of black then 2 of clear
now all I have to do is install the front lift and start working on the back.