Turn Signal Lights with TURN-ALARM

daecodan

Street-Safe Golf Carts with Turn-signal lights and Turn-signal levers that do not self cancel can be unsafe. On-coming and following traffic often assume you will make the turn being signalled which can result in an accident.
TURN-ALARM is a Turn Signal flasher with an added sound transducer that beeps so long as your turn-signal lever is not in the neutral position. Simply replace your existing flasher with TURN-ALARM. NO WIRING OR MODIFICATION is required. call (209) 772-0923

johnny9

got the complete harness and wiring today for the lights and blinkers..pd you were right, I will need some other lights down lower for hitting the woods at night for sure.. i should get to hook them up tomorrow night.

johnny9

got my lights,brake lights and turn signals hooked up today..just got back from a late night ride in the woods and am very happy with the amount of light put in front of me..there not adjustable but there in the perfect place for night driveing.thank god,,i was wondering about needing other light but its a/ok..john