Turn Signal Installation

Woodengolfer

Hello to all,
I'm new here but I belong to several car care forums and have found them very helpful.
Today I'm going to install the turn signal kit to my '08 Yamaha Drive electric car. I'll let you know how it goes, if anyone has any tips please share!
Thanks
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum.
Make sure you don't gorund anything to the frame of the cart. Other than that it's pretty much like wiring car. If you run into any problems let us know.

Woodengolfer

Hello again. I have finished the installation of the turn signal kit! I ran into one major problem. After connecting the two plastic connectors which are one way, and the two power wires, I tested the signals. Guess what, left turn(down) signaled the right signals and right turn(up) signaled the left lights.
Calling the dealer service didn't help, they said that the turn signals come that way and just switch wires. Well what wires, they couldn't tell me. So I'm no electrician and I was stumped until I figured out a solution. How about just switching the wiring harnesses left for right? As simple as it sounds, it worked! The front was harder than the rear but now all work well, end of story.
cool.gif