Tomberlin Golf Cart Problem Review

75shovl

Tomberlin golf cart problem review. This is not the cart so disappointed. The dealer service in Orange County missed the service trip 2 times. They did not showed up without any notice The charger plug was melted down for over heating in the garage I can not unplug the socket so I cut the power line and connected hot wire' Lucky no fire...

The roof frame was broken I complained to the factory They said my 2 speaker was so heavy??? It is not the movie theater speakers So I hired the welder and paid $400.00 The steering hydraulic pressure is not stable it was lock several times so i turned power on and off few times I had a Club car for 20 years but not this problems Before you buy this cart please consider these matter specially dealer service

Attachments

• IMG_5780.jpg
    IMG_5780.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5783.jpg
    IMG_5783.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sorry to hear about the problems with your Tomberlin. They've had all kinds of problems with those carts from day one. Good luck getting them to fix it and let us know how it goes. Welcome to Cartaholics Golf Cart Forum. :hattip:

75shovl

The steering problem
the steering assembly was changed twice and had a problem again
I called several times dealer here no answer and contacted rep. no solution
My cart was stopped on the golf course
3 guys pulled an hour

Zman

Cartaholic
Your problem is not the steering gear it is the splines in the steering shaft coupler. they are worn out and slipping. I am surprised they cannot fix this problem. Are parts not available?
This the same problem Fairplay cart had, both are made in China and both probably take the same parts.

75shovl

They changed new one and happened again
The dealer here Orange County Monster golf Cart had no response and contacted factory rep. No response either. So the local repair shop is working at my expense.

THIS IS NOT GOLF CART PLEASE DO NOT BUY FOR GOLF
THE SHOCK IS VERY BAD ON THE COURSE

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
It's really hard to tell when you lead us down the path show us the whole picture the batteries the whole cart what is the charger doing that makes you think that it's wrong how about pack rats some of those white connectors we're eaten what design problem we have no idea what you're thinking you're just angry you could be right but I need facts could also be maintenance who's doing that for you did you buy it brand new how old is it do you leave it outside

75shovl

4YEARS OLD I GAVE UP THE WARRANTY SERVICE.
THE DEALER HAS NO ABILITY TO FIX THESE KINDS OF PROBLEM
THE DEALER,ORANGE COUNTY MONSTER GOLF AND CART SAID HE CAN SERVICE MINE.
THEY MADE A SO MANY TRIPS WITH NO MONEY
MY BATTERIES ARE FINE AND GOOD TORQUE BUT HE WANT TO REPLACE THE BATTERIES.

STEERING PROBLEMS HAD A FEW TIMES AFTER ASSEMBLY CAUSE POOR JOB.
AND THEY NEVER LEFT ANY SERVICE RECORD TO ME.
I TALKED WITH FACTORY REP. HE WANT TO CALLED TO HIM NO HELP

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
could be the charger could be the batteries could be charger not set up for batteries. batteries are on there last years of service which would off-gas more than new also you live on the coast so your going to have corrosion also look at your brake pedal the rubber is worn out looks like excessive use for 4 years old cart. i have a 15 year old cart that's not worn like that I think there is more to the story than your telling

Zman

Cartaholic
Gas pedal was stuck down just enough to make cart move. pretty standard problem of water or some sort of build up on pedal likage or inside pedal box. See this happen on Fairplays alot.