Tie Rod Ends for Lifted Golf Cart?

JayP

I have posted before about stuff steering in my lifted 1995 Club Car DS golf cart. I understand that the bigger tires make it harder to steer. Looking beneath the cart the angle from the steering tie-rod looks like it rubs on the mating surface. The rubber grease boot is damaged. I'm wondering if there are special tie-rod ends that should be used on lifted carts. Please see the photos.12530.jpeg12531.jpeg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Is the golf cart sitting on the ground in your pictures? It looks like the tie-rod end is bent from binding from binding due to the angle of the tie-rod. What brand is the lift?

JayP

Cart is on the ground. It was lifted already when I bought it. I have another non-lifted cart that steers easily which made me curious. The lifted cart is very stiff - imagine a car with broken power steering.

JayP

Basically I don't know what kind of lift kit is installed - wish I knew because I would also like to add front brakes. I use it as a hunting buggy and climb 20-degree hills and jump small logs and tree limbs.